Water Works Butterfly Valve
The SVS Corporation Water Works Butterfly Valve features an innovative design that offers reliability and durability.
Our high performance water works butterfly valves use two stems, bearings with self-lubrication, and low torque operation which make them suitable for large size diameter valves in various industrial applications.
· Conform to EN 593, BS 5155, AWWA C504 & AWWA C516 in general. And other standard are available upon request.
· Hard rubber lining on body & disc of valve is available to manufacture.
· Size : DN 400 to DN 4000 ( 16 inch ~ 160 inch )
· Pressure : UP to 40 bar
· Temperature : -20℃ ~ +160℃ ( Depends on soft seat )
· End connection : Double Flange
· Water Works
· Sewage Plant
· Desalination Plant
· Air Conditioning
· Power Plant
· Heating and Ventilation
· Marine Dock Gate
· Shipbuilding Industry
· Gas Plant
· EN 1092 & ISO 7005 PN2.5, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN20, PN25, PN40
· ASME B16.5 CL.150, CL.300 / MSS SP 44 CL.150, CL.300
· AWWA C207 CL. D & E
· KS B 1511 & JIS B 2210 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K
Face to Face Dimension
· Conform to EN558, ISO 5752, BS5155, AWWA C504, AWWA C516
Suitable for large size diameter valve.
Bi-directional tight shut off.
Two stems and bearing with self-lubrication, and operate with low torque.
Simple seat replacement.
The axis of disc rotation is double eccentric offset to the seat ring.
When the disc rotates, it unseats at a small turning angle by this cam effect.
Long life durability due to double offset operating principle minimizing seat wear.
Not suitable for Fire Safety
Type Model Numbering
· Model WWFR
· Water Works Eccentric FLANGE type Disc Rubber seat Butterfly Valve
Top flange dimensions are in accordance with ISO 5211.
Butterfly Valves are confirmed to BS 5155, AWWA C504, C516 & API 598
· Bare stem type
· Worm gear box
· Pneumatic actuator
· Electric motor actuator
· Hydraulic actuator